Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Music 16

So, the new semester begins...

Right now, I feel incredibly frantic and panicky because this is my last semester before I graduate with my Associate's degree, and I am taking an incredible amount of classes. Only some of which will be fairly enjoyable.

Life as full-time college student is exhausting, especially when working and trying to start a writing career and attempting to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to be doing next and where I'm supposed to go. I have knots in my shoulders the size of bowling balls (because knots in my shoulders is how my body deals with stress) and can't sleep without the aid of sleeping pills because I have too many things running through my mind to ever quiet down.

And today is only the first day of the semester. Only the first. Day. Pardon me while I go curl up into a ball.

Without further ado, here is your Monday Music! This one is called Jewel of Africa by West One Music.


Hope you enjoy!

Happy Monday,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment