Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Music 17

It's surprisingly hard picking a song to share every week. I just have so many to choose from that I want to simply shove them all at you and say "LISTEN." But that would be overwhelming.

Anyway, PitchWars is this Wednesday! EEP. I can't believe it's so close! The time has literally flown right by, and I feel like I've just waved as it passed. It's amazing how quickly it can go.

Without further ado, here is your Monday Music selection! It is called Phaedra by Michal Cielecki. This song has the ability to make me feel so many things, even when I'm listening to it without working on my pirate book. The flow of it just fits with the book, making it heartbreaking and beautiful and you should just listen because I'm not doing it justice.


Hope you enjoy!

Happy Monday (and Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!)

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment