Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Music 24

Hi, y'all!

Last week was spring break and it was nuts. Busy, busy, busy, with lots of new things. For the first time ever, I went skiing and discovered I'm terrible at it. I will say, however, that I'm fantastic at falling down. It's a real art, let me tell you. Also, I got a cartilage piercing in my left ear. A pretty diamond that my hair loves to get caught in, so it hurts. A lot.

On the writing front, I don't have any new WIPs to report, but I am now a part of the Write for Apples blog! Dee asked me to contribute by writing a series called "Teen Speak," wherein I help Young Adult authors hone their teen protagonists' language, thought, what have you.

"But wait," you may say. "You're nineteen, Katie! You turn twenty this year! You're in college! How could you give advice on Young Adult?"


Just kidding. It does make a lot of sense. I am in college, but that doesn't mean I don't remember what it's like to be in high school. That doesn't mean I don't have plenty to say on the subject. I also have two teenage sisters, one in eighth grade and another a sophomore.

So don't worry. I'd like to say I know what I'm talking about. And if you want to take a look at my first post to clear your mind of any doubts of my competence, click here. You won't regret it. Really.


Now, onto your Monday Music selection! This week's is called Reversal by Alexander Lo Lacono and Andries De Haan. Hope you enjoy.


Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment