Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Music 25

Hi, everyone!

There isn't much new to report. I've started applying to out of state summer jobs, which I really hope I'll be hired for. I've started plotting a new WIP--finally--because something finally clicked and I feel like I can actually start working on it. Like I finally have room for more characters in my head and in my heart.

Also, I've decided to undergo some minor revisions on HEARTS. You may/may not remember what it was like back in January, for Pitch Wars, so to give you a little recap: I decided the manuscript needed an entire overhaul, and that's exactly what happened. The plot changed, characters were removed, characters were added, stakes were raised, and the end result was so.much.better than I could ever have imagined.

This time, it's only minor things. An added scene here or there, stronger world-building to really solidify it, minor edits to make sure what I have down is what needs to be down. I refuse to give up on these nutty pirates and their crazy adventures, because they mean too much to me. I'm excited to see what the end result is.

And now, onto your Monday Music! This week's selection is called Legendary Quest by PostHaste Music. Hope you enjoy!


Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment