Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Music 28

Hi, everyone!

Can you believe Easter is THIS Sunday? Where has the time gone?! It's crazy how fast the time has gone.

This summer is going to consist of a biology class to get it out of the way before I transfer. I also hope to FINALLY draft (and hopefully completing!) my Western clockpunk-ish YA adventure crazy story. And, if I have time, drafting my OTHER book which will remain completely mysterious for the time being. Just know I'm completely excited about both of them. And, hopefully, I'll finally have an agent by the time summer ends. 

I saw Captain America 2 yesterday and HOLY CRAP was it epic. I recommend everyone goes to see it, like, right now. The only thing that I was waiting for the entire movie was for Hawkeye to appear. 

Anyway, I think this is enough rambling. On to your Monday Music selection! This week's is called Angels by Skylar Cahn. Hope you enjoy!


Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment