Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Music 36

Hi, everyone!

Just wanted to remind you all I'm back, writing, and working because I got a new job! Whee! I'm also doing Camp NaNoWriMo, which I think you all should participate in. During the 2013 July session, I wrote the first draft of A SEA OF HOLLOW HEARTS, and I hope with this July session, I can write another manuscript.

Now that I think about it, it's kind of insane how much has changed between last July and this one. So. Much has happened. I didn't have any critique partners and few writing/book-related friends. I didn't know Sarah, Melody, Julie, Anne, or Eve, and now I can't imagine not having them in my life. They've become wonderful friends I hope will stay with me for years and years to come. I hope every writer out there can make friends as amazing as mine.

Without further ado, here is this week's selection! It's called Destiny Awaits Us by Christian Baczyk. Hope you enjoy!


Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment