Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Music 58

Hi, everyone!

It's a blustery day here and I woke up with the WORST crick in my neck, but I think that's just natural for writers and readers because we tend to sit in some interesting positions. (It's not just me, right?)

On the writing front, my fabulous CP Anne has the first chapters of my Sekret WIP and is reading them. I'm so exciiiited because she's the first CP to actually read the book after I've finished and edited it (to the best of my ability). Hopefully she's not too traumatized.


As for what Sekret WIP is about, I've talked about it a little bit here and here, but not much. The current working title is THE WAYWARD DARK & NEARLY FORGOTTEN (though my critique partners and I continue to call it Sekret WIP... Heh). My snazzy PitchWars mentor Stephanie from the 2013/2014 year helped me come up with that beauty. Someday soon (I hope), I'll put the official summary under my "Books" page here on the blog.

Now, before I can blather on any longer, here is your Monday Music selection! This week's is called The Eternal Rest of a Ronin by Really Slow Motion music. It's goooooorgeous, so I suggest plugging in your headphones and blasting it as loud as you can stand.


Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment