Friday, October 9, 2015

#PitchWars Mentee Interview - Amanda Christine

Hi, everyone!

This is the next interview for the mentees of Pitch Wars! It will be a series through the month of October, so be sure to check back to learn a bit more about some of the mentees and their Pitch Wars stories so far!

In case you're curious about what Pitch Wars is, learn more here

What is your name? Your mentor’s name? Your team name?
Amanda Christine and Sharon Johnston

What is your Twitter handle?
@A_ChristineD

Describe your manuscript in tweet-like format (no more than 140 characters).
After buying a laptop from a thrift store, seventeen-year-old Sunny Edwards finds a virus in the hard drive... and it has a game of its own.

What is the #1 thing you’ve learned so far in Pitch Wars?
How to kill my darlings quickly and mourn them with my fellow (amazing) writers! It has truly been an awesome experience learning and growing with everyone.

What is your guilty pleasure food/drink when writing?
I really love V8--spicy V8 specifically. I have no idea why, but I drink at least one a day. 

What is the theme song for your MC(s)? Why? What about for your villain(s)?
The theme song for my MC Sunny would have to be Everything Dies by Type O Negative. She loves her some metal, and she's a Goth kid, so bam! My villain's theme song (which is a computer virus) would be System by Korn. It hits the tone quite well. 

You're stranded on a desert island. You have no provisions, but you are with three of your favorite characters (either in your MS or elsewhere). They each promise they can help you survive. Who are they?
Oooh, definitely not my MC Sunny. She would probably freak and try to swim her way off the island, leaving me starving to death with three degree sun burns. Damien, the computer whizz in my MS who tries to quarantine the virus, would probably be my best option. He's good at coding, so he has great problem solving skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment