Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Monday Music 146 (on a Tuesday)

Hi all!

I apologize for posting this on Tuesday instead of Monday! I had deadlines to meet and the start of my second-to-last semester of college before I graduate with my Bachelor's degree.

I hope you had a lovely New Year, and are leaping into 2017 with some wonderful goals in mind. I have a few of my own, but this year, my theme is "New." I'm trying new things (meditation to relieve some of my stress load, medication to battle my chronic depression), reading and writing new books, and basically just trying to make this year better and new than 2016.

In case you're curious about the personal reasons as to why I want 2017 to be a helluva lot better than 2016, check out my This Time Last Year post. And now, without further ado, here's to a new year of Monday Music posts! This week's selection is called Flight of Freedom by Epic Score. Hope you enjoy!


Happy Tuesday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment