Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Music 150

Hi everyone,

This week's selection is called High C's by one of my favorite orchestras, Two Steps From Hell. This is off their new album, which I highly recommend listening to in its entirety, with headphones on and the music as loud as you can handle. My favorite song on the album is His Brightest Star Was You, which isn't on YT yet, but as soon as it is, be certain I'll share it! High C's is just as beautiful, though, and is exactly what plays in the head of my pirate MC whenever he's doing something epic (or, at least what HE thinks is epic ;)).

Do watch the video below--I adore the recording footage. There's something so magical about seeing music as epic as this be played by the orchestra.

Hope you enjoy!


Happy Monday!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment